PRIVATE DINING POLICIES
- Reservations: Private dining rooms are reserved according to the size of the group, time of the event and room availability.
- Guarantees: A guaranteed number of guests is required three (3) business days prior to the event, in order to purchase fresh products for your event. After that time, the guarantee may be increased, but not decreased from the number given. The guest check for the event will be prepared based upon the guaranteed number of guests or the number of guests actually attending, whichever number is greater. If no guarantee is given by the client, Adobo Grill will use the largest number of guests indicated on the letter of intent as a basis for the guarantee.
- Minimum Expenditure: A minimum dollar amount is required to guarantee your reservation. This amount refers to food and beverage charges and does not decrease if the expected attendance is not reached. The Special Events Manager will work with you three (3) or more business days in advance of your event to upgrade your menu selection, so that you are capable of reaching the minimum expenditure needed to fulfill your agreement. In the event the minimum food and beverage expenditure is not met at your event a room charge may be added to make up the difference and will be included when determining the service charge. Service charge, sales tax and equipment rental fees do not contribute to the minimum expenditure and will be added to your final bill.
- Taxes and Gratuity: Sales tax and gratuity apply to all food and beverage charges. Sales tax and gratuity of 20% are added. Tax is not subject to gratuity and gratuity is not subject to tax.
- Deposits and Cancellations: A deposit of $250.00 for groups up to 50 and $500.00 for groups over 50, along with a signed copy of the letter of intent is required to guarantee the reservation. This deposit is refundable 45 days prior to the event. After 30 days prior, the deposit is refundable only if we are able to reserve another function of comparable size in place of the cancelled reservation.
- Event Form: An event form showing the details of your function will be prepared and faxed/emailed to you approximately one (1) week prior to your event. Adobo Grill must have on file a signed copy.
- Payment Terms: Payment in full is due at the conclusion of the event. The amount of your received deposit will be deducted from the total cost of the event.
- Outside Food & Beverage: Prior approval is required before bringing any food items into the restaurant. Any such food items may be subject to service charges.
- Special Services: Flowers, and other outside services can be arranged, if requested.
Call us at 317.915.9990 to arrange your party!